Witten Park Vets Health Plan Terms and Conditions
1. The preventive health package is for a 12 month period.
2. Payment will be by Direct Debit on the 1st business day of each month.
3. The health package will be activated once the 1st payment has been received.
4. Please notify us in writing one month in advance if you wish to end your pet’s health package before the end of the12 month period.
5. If the health package is terminated prior to the end of the 12 month period the original purchase prices for all products will apply and all discounts must be paid for. See Admin fees below.
6. The prices agreed for the 12 month period will be fixed but may be reviewed at the end of the period.
7. No other discounts or loyalty points may be applied to this health package.
8. Should the health package be terminated due to the death of the pet then owners are required only to pay for products used where there is an outstanding balance. Discounts will still be applied.
9. The agreement may be terminated at the discretion of Witten Park Vets. Any credits on your account will be refunded.
B For products supplied under the Health Plan
1. Full clinical examination and core* vaccinations
2. 20% discount on Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations
3. Products for the control of fleas and worms included in the health
plan may be collected from the surgery for no more than 3
month’s treatment at any one time.
C Additional benefits
Additional free health checks are with one of our qualified practice nurses.
* Vaccinations included on the Health Plan
Dogs: Distemper Hepatitis Parvovirus Parainfluenza Leptospirosis as per the data sheet
Cats: Cat flu and Leukaemia as per the data sheet.
We don’t charge an administration fee for setting up the Plan but we do charge admin fee for early termination. This helps to cover the time taken to reconcile goods and payments. Currently the fee is £12.50.
Should you have any questions with regard to the above please do not hesitate to contact the surgery on 01237 473278.
WITTEN PARK VETS