Covid Update January 2021
Our surgeries remain open for all essential services but in a Covid 19 safe environment.
To help our very busy phone lines please try our online booking system for appointments and medications. It’s really very easy to use. No registration or login required.
For your appointment.
Our priority remains ensuring both you and your pet remain healthy, while keeping you and our staff safe so your appointment will be a little different from normal, as we continue to observe social distancing and carry out additional health and safety precautions to look after everyone.
Please see below our guide to what to expect at your next visit:
What to Bring
- Please bring your phone with you to the appointment
- Where possible, only one person to attend per appointment to aid social distancing
- If you do need to come inside the surgery for any reason, please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
When You Get Here
- Please come into the waiting room and tell us you have arrived, the make of your vehicle and confirm your mobile phone no.
- Then please return and wait in your car.
During the Appointment
- At your appointment your vet may either ring you to take a history or call you directly into the consulting room.
- In some situations you may be asked to wait outside and your pet will be brought into the surgery for treatment.
After the Appointment
- After the appointment please return with your pet to your vehicle. Please do not stay in the waiting room. If you have medication to collect this will be dispensed at the pergola.
- We can take payment with a flexible card machine in the designated areas or may call you for payment before your medication is dispensed